Wednesday, January 21, 2009

M-8

I love this square! Tiny and intricate.

Foundation pieced, of course!

Print or trace the block diagram onto foundation paper, number, and cut out as in the photo.

Foundation piece all the sections. Trim seam allowances to 1/4".
I thought I'd show you what the back of my sections looked like after I trimmed the seam allowances.

(As you may have noticed, at this point I started turning the outside strips the wrong way round in my layouts. DON'T DO THAT!)

Sew the three center sections together.

Add the triangles.

Sew the top and bottom strips on.

Finish with the side strips.

How cute is that?

4 comments:

  1. I just about passed out when I saw your other blog disappear. I finally got my act together in the new year and was progressing very nicely, so I'm grateful you didn't give up on us. Thank you. I know it's a TON of work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs dear friend! Love the new name and all your effort to keep the blog alive!! Thanks, we appreciate you sooooo much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How come a new blog? Did someone have a problem you using the "Dear Jane" name?

    ReplyDelete