Friday, June 26, 2009

L-5

Late again...
Speaking of late, I haven't forgotten about the "first three rows" drawing. My mom's visiting for 5 weeks and everything's a little muddled around here. Very soon, I promise.

OK, here we go. Simple foundation piecing.

Print or trace the block diagram onto foundation paper, number, and cut out as in the photo.

Foundation piece all the numbered sections and trim the seam allowances to 1/4".

Complete the small corner squares by sewing the small rectangular sections together in pairs, resulting in two larger squares.

Referring to the diagram sew the four larger squares together in pairs.

Sew the resulting rectangular sections together.

2 comments:

  1. my god, your points are perfect.
    I'm so impressed!

    Cheers,
    Christine

    http://cuttingedgequilt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete