Monday, June 22, 2009

I-9

This is the block with the highest number in any foundation pieced section.

Print or trace the block diagram onto foundation paper, number, and cut out as in the photo.
Important! You have to mirror this diagram.

Foundation piece the numbered sections and trim seam allowances to 1/4".

Using freezer paper to foundation piece, the paper did start running out of wax near the end of that 27 section center piece so I may split that in three next time.
Sew the three sections together.

4 comments:

  1. This is my favorite of all the Dear Jane blocks. It looks pretty in purple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job! I like it with the stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your site. My friends and I have been working on the basic blocks of the dear Jane for a few months now and your instructions are so helpful! I have one question. I can seem to print off the template for the plain triangle blocks that set in between the true triangle blocks. Do you just go by a finished pieced one and use it for the size? Everytime I try to print a plain one out in the software, it is square instead of a triangle!! Thankyou! Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant to say that I CAN NOT figure out how to print the template for the plain triangle blocks in the border.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete