Friday, July 17, 2009

G-2

Easy block, but check the fabric color placement carefully. I recommend marking the foundation paper to avoid having to refer back to the diagram.
The pattern also has to be mirrored.

Print or trace the diagram onto foundation paper, number, and cut out as in the photo.
Note that the diagram has been mirrored. You can print/trace it as is but you'll have to mirror the fabric placement.
The little double dashes on my pattern indicate sections to be pieced in main block fabric.
I also marked the sections from top to bottom to help me assemble them.

Foundation piece all the numbered sections and trim the seam allowances to 1/4".

Following the quilt diagram, sew the four strips together.
G-2

1 comment:

  1. What a cool looking block! I can't believe I've never noticed this one before. Yours turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete