Thursday, February 5, 2009

I-2

An easy one. It could definitely be strip pieced but my mind just goes straight to foundation piecing these days.

Print or trace the block diagram onto foundation paper, number, and cut out as in the photo.

Foundation piece the numbered sections and trim the seam allowances to ¼". Cut out the unnumbered triangles, leaving ¼" seam allowances as well.

Sew the three center sections together as in the photo, lining up the seams carefully.

Attach the side triangles.

1 comment:

  1. One of the easy ones! It is amazing sometimes how easy some are and then how difficult others are. I am off to my dj group today - I wonder where the other girls are on their blocks - 70 down for me on this second quilt.
    Karen
    http://karensquilting.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete