Wednesday, March 31, 2010

M-5

I apologize for the sporadic appearance of block instructions.
I'm still struggling with the "monster" block and it's really holding me back. I keep hoping I'll see the light and find a simple solution, but not yet.

Here's an easy one.

Trace or print the block diagram onto foundation paper, number, and cut out as in the photo.
You have to mirror the diagram.
Foundation piece all the numbered sections and trim the seam allowances to 1/4".
Sew the small pieced sections together in pairs as below.
Out of background fabric, cut two strips 7/8" x 2 3/4".
Referring to the block diagram, sew the block sections together as below.
Sew the two resulting sections together.
M-5

4 comments:

  1. Another beautiful block, Anina! Hopefully, I'll be able to start catching back up this week. But all your talk of a "monster block" is beginning to freak me out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely block Anina!

    I hope the monster block is one of the triangles!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anina, thank for share with us.
    Regrads, Annifee

    ReplyDelete