Tuesday, February 9, 2010

BR-12

The bottom row has been neglected slightly.

I decided to amend the diagram slightly to allow me to piece the bottom section.  If you'd like you're, of course, welcome to applique it.

Print or trace the block diagram onto foundation paper, number and cut out as below.
Important!  You have to mirror this diagram.

Foundation piece the numbered sections and cut the unnumbered sections out of background fabric. All seam allowances should be cut to 1/4".
You'll notice that the narrow top section is not in the photo.  I thought I could "cheat" my way through it but I couldn't.  So cut that out too.

Sew together the three center sections as below.


Attach the non-pieced triangle.

Attach the bottom section.
Finally attach the narrow top section.

BR-12

1 comment:

  1. After seeing your work on this quilt I ran out and got a copy of the book. I am scared to start it because I am still new to quilting but I really have been taken by it. Can't wait to see more of your work.

    ReplyDelete