Thursday, February 26, 2009

H-7

No, it's still not "that block".
This one is really cute.

Foundation pieced. If this was a bigger blog I would definitely piece it traditionally but because of the size I went with FP again.

Print or trace the block diagram onto foundation paper. Number and cut out as in the photo.



Foundation piece all the numbered sections and trim the seam allowances to ¼". Cut the unnumbered pieces out of fabric leaving a ¼" seam allowance as well.

Sew together the center section.

Attach the side triangles.

Sew on the side strips log cabin style following the diagram.

So cute!

5 comments:

  1. It is indeed very cute! I love how you used the stripes in this one too-- it looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.........and thanks for the tutorial.
    ciao ciao

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun block that I might use in other projects. I really like how you cut the green fabric. The block looks great.
    -Kari

    ReplyDelete