Sunday, March 21, 2010

K-9

Somewhere along the line time got ahead of me. I was trying to figure out a complicated block and my brain just wouldn't cooperate.  Maybe this week. 

This one is simple.

Print or trace the block diagram onto foundation paper, number, and cut out as in the diagram.

Foundation piece all the numbered sections and trim the seam allowances to 1/4".
Out of main block fabric, cut a 3 1/4" x 3 1/4" square and cut it in half on the diagonal.

Sew together the three center block sections.

Attach the pieced side sections.

Finally attach the main fabric triangles.
K-9

3 comments:

  1. That is so pretty in pink and white. So delicate!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. since I just found this group, I was wondering if you will start it up again when you are done with this quilt. I know it is a lot of work and I am about to make my first block and want to follow along.

    ReplyDelete