Friday, September 11, 2009

D-9

Print or trace the block diagram onto foundation paper, number, and cut out as below.

Foundation piece all the numbered sections and trim the seam allowances to 1/4".

Sew the three center sections together as in the photo.

Attach the two triangular side sections.
Out of background fabric, cut:
1 rectangle 3/4" x 4.5"
2 rectangles 3/4" x 4.75"
1 rectangle 3/4" x 5"

Referring to the block diagram, sew these rectangles to the block sides log cabin style.
Note the sequence of the rectangles and the direction of the center background fabric section.
D-9

3 comments:

  1. Spiffy! I love the checked fabric in this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fabric is just perfect for this block;) I'm going to begin my 'battle' with the previous triangle. It looks SO difficult! But I'm quite sure I will manage to do it, THANK to you and your good tutorials;)

    ReplyDelete