Friday, August 28, 2009

What have you been up to?

In the last 3 days I've made 13 little blocks!

7 of them were ones that I, for some or other reason, had made in the wrong colors so I had to remake them.

The other 6 were Rainbow Jane blocks.
E-2A-12C-13F-5D-3F-1
I have 6 more to go and I'm hoping to have them all done by the end of the weekend because I want to start sewing these babies together.

I'm amazed at how many blocks I can now pump out in a day.
At the start of this journey it would sometimes take me an entire day to make one block.
Of course, having instructions helps. LOL!

Rainbow Jane signups for the October session are open and the signup fee is marked down to only $24.
I've also added an option to have the instructions emailed to you in PDF format, saving you $5 a month.
Just thought you may want to know...

4 comments:

  1. Now I feel horrible. How can you put that many together so quickly. I have to complete row H this month. I get together with my group: dearjane8.blogspot.com On sept 26th. We do a row each 6 months, we go in order. Just over half way. You have inspired me.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am amazed that you can finish that many blocks in so little time. It seems to take me a lot longer. I usually try to prep my blocks ahead of time and then when I sit down to sew it together it saves time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I really am going to have to try this quilt sometime...

    Your blocks are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are darling. I don't know how you can make them so fast, they still take me hours, not the least of which is finding the right fabrics, esp. since I'm trying to find ones I haven't used.

    ReplyDelete