Friday, December 19, 2014

The Red & White Mini Baby Jane

I've been waiting since October for a nice day to take photos of this little quilt but it just hasn't happened. Winter in Seattle...
Today I decided to just go for it. Better photos can always be taken later.
Red & White Mini Baby Jane
If you follow the blog you may remember my original layout back in September.
I changed it up a bit and decided to use prairie points in the border. I have a thing for prairie points these days.
Oh and BTW, the little quilt won 3rd place in the miniatures category in the quilt show. It's 24" x 24" in size.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations. The prairie points look lovely and balance nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute - perfect for Christmas and congratulations on winning third place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enhorabuena, es perfecta .
    Un beso y deseo que pases unas felices fiestas

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely, are you going to make the other locks I wonder and have lots of mini quilts. Still to make my first one block that is

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your little red & white mini.

    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, was für ein tolles Mini-Baby-Jane. Durch deine Quilts bin ich inzwischen auch "infiziert" und plane auch den Start eines Baby-Jane in 2015.
    Liebe Grüße - Andrea

    ReplyDelete