Wednesday, November 21, 2018

More than a year later...

...and I'm attempting to get Baby Jane quilted AGAIN!

I'm going to try to spend 30 minutes working on this most days. And keep her on the machine until I'm done - which I'm pretty sure won't happen.

After spreading her out on the bonus room floor, I now know that I have the triangles on two sides plus two of the corner kites quilted, as well as "some" quilting on 48 of the blocks.

Seeing that I also determined that it takes me around 15 minutes to quilt a block, I do not even want to do the math...
(Be sure to follow the Facebook page for more regular updates.)

6 comments:

  1. Very airy and gentle! My JANE
    is here http://rhenst-gthws.blogspot.com/2018/02/blog-post_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Qué bonito!!!! a mí aún me faltan los triángulos....
    Felicidades por un buen trabajo.
    Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que preciosidad !!!!
    Y como agradecerte tus tutoriales?? mil gracias ,los miro mil y una vez pues estoy haciendo mi colcha poco a poco.
    Gracias por tu generosidad y besos

    ReplyDelete