Monday, February 28, 2011

Finished a couple of RBJ blocks

I had a couple of Rainbow Jane blocks that were complete except for the applique.
I figured that, since I "had" to sit in front of the television for a couple of hours to watch the Oscars, this would be a good time to work on them.
And keep my hands out of the cookie jar. Do you tend to eat while watching television?

I prepped them beforehand and laid them out on the kitchen table.

This way I could get to them one by one without missing one moment.

BTW...I'm not normally an obsessive television watcher.
I just love the Oscars.

8 comments:

  1. if it wasn't for the speeches I would probably watch the Oscar's - but the speeches ruin it for me.
    Karen
    http://karensquilting.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a rule that I don't eat while I'm doing handwork, no accidents that way. Your colours are looking fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blocks are a ray of sunshine, just beautiful! Definitely no food around my sewing for me LOL, sometimes I enjoy a mint or two though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a bright collors,i love them.
    Roos

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so lucky that I forget to eat and drink while doing handwork. I really have to push myself to pee!
    I have a question regarding the software for the DJ triangels! The default is set wrong it should be 5x8 but what about the kites and scallops, any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! I can so relate! If I don't have something in my hands to stitch while in front of the tv, I am definitely munching.

    You were very productive during Oscar-time. Beautiful blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Son unos bloques maravillosos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these blocks - I never heard of a "Jane" quilt before, though (showing my ignorance, sorry!) Care to enlighten me? I've been following your other blog and now will happily follow this one, too!

    ReplyDelete