Friday, August 14, 2009

Rainbow Jane

I thought you may want to know that sign-ups for the new session of Rainbow Jane are now open.
This session starts in October and right now the sign-up fee is only $24 (regularly $30).

If you (or a friend) like bright quilts, this is the one.
Because putting the kits together is so labor intensive, I have to limit the number of sign-ups, so if you're thinking about it, don't wait too long.
F-7D-6B-10C-8A-2
(We're off for a little break from our stay-cation, so there won't be a block on Monday, but I'll be back for Thursday's block.)

5 comments:

  1. I love the Rainbow Jane! So very pretty. But I can barely handle working on the one I have at this point! :) Hopefully the mini break will help me catch up a little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the rainbow Jane, what exactly are in the kits? I just started my other quilt so maybe this one will have to wait. Hum I do like it though. Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the rainbow colors for this quilt! Please sign me up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! Do you do a less-rainbow Jane BOM?

    I'd love to sew one in the original colours, but the thought of finding 225 coordinating FQs is terrifying... so I would love to be part of an Original Dear Jane BOM!!

    ReplyDelete