Sunday, January 25, 2009

A new button (and more)

I've made a new button for our new blog. If you'd like you can replace the old button and link with this one on your blog.
that quilt button
I'm also getting ready to change the Flickr group's name.
I know, I know, I don't like change eiher but it'll be nice to have everything look and sound the same.

The reason I'm posting about it over here is because I have NO IDEA what's going to happen to the photos already in the group when I do this.

Brace yourselves...

5 comments:

  1. Hi there!
    Are there a html code for the button, or do we just copy the button as a picture, and link it ourselves?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also need to know how to add this to my blog???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure with flickr that you can leave that first one on until you have established the second one, then invite the first one to post on the second one. . . once they are all moved, you can delete the first one. . .
    At least I think that is how it works. For example: I belong to a choir, and a photographer who takes pix of our choir invited me to put my pix of the choir onto his site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I like the new button. And good luck with the flickr move. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. After a break, i'm back, ready to follow you again... thank you very much for all you do for us !

    ReplyDelete